Nearline storage archive and web3 dashboard

Bartosz Wiklak

Apr 16, 2013, 5:45:50 AM4/16/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I'm new to dcm4chee, I have created a nearline storage using jmx-console and copied one study to it to test if this works. It works but it warries me that I don't see this new storage in web3->Dashboard->Filesystems, also the status of the study (ONLINE) did't change. Can someone explain hot this all works? Are there any documents explaining simple usage scenarios? I learned hot to create new FS from S3 integration document.

Bartosz Wiklak

Apr 16, 2013, 5:56:27 AM4/16/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Ok, I see this:http://www.dcm4che.org/confluence/display/ee2/Interfacing+Hierarchical+Storage+Managment+Systems but why can't I see the new filesystem in webui dashboard?

fleetwoodfc

Apr 16, 2013, 6:29:18 AM4/16/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Use the service=DashBoardService groupList attribute to configure the display of the NEARLINE filesystem.

Bartosz Wiklak

Apr 16, 2013, 6:49:36 AM4/16/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
This works, thanks.