Forbidden When Accessing https://<host>:8443/dcm4chee-arc/ui2/

Steve Kiss

May 20, 2019, 9:41:59 PM5/20/19
to dcm4che
Hi all,

I am working my way through my first setup of dcm4che using these 2 guides:

I am not using docker, but rather installing each component individually. My environment is CentOS 7 with PostgreSQL, and OpenLDAP 2.44. I have successfully worked through all the steps, but when I try to access the archive at
https://<host>:8443/dcm4chee-arc/ui2/

I get the message Forbidden. I am not sure if the request should show something in the Wildfly logs, but nothing appears.

If I try to access the Wildfly management console, I get the error:
Your WildFly Application Server is running.
However you have not yet added any users to be able to access the admin console.

I can access Keycloak to configure the realm without any problems.

Can anybody advise me on how I can go about troubleshooting this?

Thank you.

Steve

Saroj K Jha

May 20, 2019, 9:47:10 PM5/20/19
to dcm4che
is your port correct??
https://<host>:8443/dcm4chee-arc/ui2/

can you check URL first with your local machine with wildfly port probably 8080

Steve Kiss

May 20, 2019, 9:52:33 PM5/20/19
to dcm4che
According to step 3 here:

I changed the Wildfly ports (8080, 8443, 9990, 9993) to different values (eg. 8880, 8843, 9980, 9983).

Trying to access:

Gives the same result.

is your port correct??

On Tue, 21 May 2019 at 09:42, Steve Kiss <stefan.al...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

vrinda nayak

May 21, 2019, 5:28:28 AM5/21/19
to dcm4che
The change of ports was mentioned for Keycloak configuration, if you have both Keycloak and Wildfly running on same host.

If you have not changed Wildfly configuration of Archive, you should be able to access archive at http://<host>:8080/dcm4chee-arc/ui2/ or https://<host>:8443/dcm4chee-arc/ui2/

What do you see in the Keycloak log? You may share your configurations of Keycloak (standalone.xml) and Archive (dcm4chee-arc.xml), also the dcm4chee-arc-ui client configuration that you have done in Keycloak dcm4che realm.

Alternatively, you may also use Run secured archive services on a single host

Steve Kiss

May 21, 2019, 9:22:04 PM5/21/19
to dcm4che
Dear Vrinda, thank you.

I have setup both Keycloak and Wildfly on the same host, but I am not using docker.

I have attached the configuration files, keycloak log, and the realm client configuration. Any help you can give is greatly appreciated.

Realm Client UI Configuration.png

server.log
standalone.xml
dcm4chee-arc.xml

vrinda nayak

May 22, 2019, 4:06:43 AM5/22/19
to dcm4che
Wrong .war file versions have been used when executing the first point mentioned here. Your dcm4chee-arc.xml has the following
<secure-deployment name="dcm4chee-arc-ui2-5.1.16-secure.war">
<secure-deployment name="dcm4chee-arc-war-5.1.16-secure.war">

instead of

<secure-deployment name="dcm4chee-arc-ui2-5.16.1-secure.war">
<secure-deployment name="dcm4chee-arc-war-5.16.1-secure.war">

Steve Kiss

May 23, 2019, 3:03:04 AM5/23/19
to dcm4che
Thank you for spotting this Vrinda!

I updated the configuration file and force re-deployed the package. Works now!!

Thank you so much!