Study Permissions and dcm4chee.web service=WebConfig

Rüdiger

Mar 23, 2015, 6:55:06 AM3/23/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Study Permissions are correctly set on incoming studies (as I see in my "study_permission" table), and I am able to manage the study permissions later on in the DCM4CHEE Web Interface.

But: if I log in with my doctor account (that has the study permission role set that is used in the "study_permission" table), I do not see any of the studies. If I grant admin permissions to the doctor account, all studies are found as expected.

Can someone give me a hint, what I have forgotten to configure? It seems that it has to do with the dcm4chee.web/service=WebConfig

Best Regards

Rüdiger

Mar 23, 2015, 11:09:04 AM3/23/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I got one step further: if I log in with a standard user, the SQL-Server does not get any query if I press the "Search"-button in dcm4chee-web3. So seems to be a permission thing in dcm4chee.web. Can somebody point me to the right direction?