How do I know a study is completely transmitted?

ttkrpink

Oct 30, 2014, 8:53:49 PM10/30/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I want to know if a study has been transmitted completely from remote location to my dcm server.

The core DCM tables has study_status
study_statusThe status of the study in terms of any related GPWL items (see Study Status Service). Defined by codes in the Code table. Aside from use in the GPWL implementation it is also used as a status code in the Study Reconciliation Service. Usage in the Study Reconciliation Service is mutually exclusive to the other uses. The default is 0 (no status).

Can I use that to indicate if the study has been completely transmitted to my PACS? If not, is there a colume to tell how many instances I am missing?

Thanks

ttk