Keycloak and Automation with Docker

Fernando Souza

Nov 12, 2019, 10:21:32 AM11/12/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon,

I currently use the docker to automate my system deploy, but some steps are manual, such as setting up clients in keycloak.

I need to automate these steps.

My first idea was to find the keycloak database and try to run queries to create clients in an automated way.

But I couldn't connect to the h2 database, and I couldn't switch to PostgreSQL either.

If anyone has any solutions, help me.

It may be another approach, or even this my idea of the database.

Thanks

Gunter Zeilinger

Nov 14, 2019, 5:26:03 AM11/14/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
You may use the Keycloak Admin REST API.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.