problems with Efilm-DCM4CHEE

Washington Olmos

Aug 22, 2019, 1:52:45 PM8/22/19
to dcm4che
Hello everyone!! I have a serious problem. At first I could select several studies at once and send them to my PACS server (DCMLINUX) without problems. A few days ago I started having problems. When sending begins it throws the error "Unable to send DICOM files".
I tried to rebuild the database and the same thing happens.
But I've also noticed that if I send one by one, I don't have that problem. Some help?

Washington Olmos

Aug 29, 2019, 9:14:58 AM8/29/19
to dcm4che
no one??? seriously? Has anyone ever happened?

Jon Ander Zuccaro

Sep 2, 2019, 5:22:49 PM9/2/19
to dcm4che
You are not going yo get many answers because you problem is too vague.

Please provide the following information:

Your dcm4chee exact version and a sample of your server log files that show the server side error, if any, when your problem occurs.