weasis jpg, png, ... export with dicom information

dfh

Oct 17, 2014, 5:42:58 PM10/17/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I have a dcm4chee-web3 installation and use weasis 1.2.8 on ubuntu 14.04. I would like to make a jpg, png, ... export with some basic dicom information on the image, like name, birth date and orientation marks. Is there a way to do this with weasis or direct from the dcm4chee-server or with another tool?
Thanks in advance!

Nicolas Roduit

Oct 19, 2014, 4:39:39 PM10/19/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
From Weasis, you can export the selected view through the clipboard either by the menu Export or by ctrl+c.

Bhaviraj Acespritech

May 12, 2017, 8:09:07 AM5/12/17
to dcm4che

On Monday, October 20, 2014 at 2:09:39 AM UTC+5:30, Nicolas Roduit wrote:
i am using pacs with weasis  2.5.2 web view.i am not able to find option so export measurement  into xml file. is there any file still missing to add into dech4chee files for weasis.

Nicolas Roduit

May 13, 2017, 3:08:57 AM5/13/17
to dcm4che
If you a new question do not post messages in unrelated topic, please create a new topic. This will help the users of this forum.

Bhaviraj Acespritech

May 15, 2017, 12:36:55 AM5/15/17
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I have added my new topic into dcm4chee group. If you please help me with this it will be great help of you.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Bhaviraj M. Brahmkshatriya.

hva...@vjt.com

Sep 5, 2018, 5:06:20 PM9/5/18
to dcm4che
Hello, I know this is an old post. But I thought that instead of creating a new post let me update an older one with similar problem. I tried using Ctrl+C to get the viewer image with burned in annotation to clipboard. However, it fails to copy the viewer to the clipboard.
The procedure I followed was as follows: File>Export>Selected View To Clipboard. This does not work. However, the other option  File>Export>Selected View To Clipboard(only real size image) works fine but obviously it does not have burned in annotations. I am using Weasis 3.0.1 portable version.