Configure dcm4chee and dcm4chee cdw

HM

Dec 5, 2014, 3:02:21 PM12/5/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I had configured dcm4chee (mysql database) on Windows platform and is working fine(basic storage purpose only).

I downloaded cdw and configure it with the provided help file.

My configuration steps are:-

1) I had copied dcm4chee and JBoss in the same folders and also configure it. I extract the cdw in the same folder and also configure it with JBoss server.

2) I run the dcm4chee server using the run.bat file.

3) I also install Nero burner on my PC for cdw.

4) When I try to run cdw, my dcm4chee stops responding and I have to kill both (dcm4chee as well as cdw) and run the dcm4chee.

Will you tell me,

1) Do I need to extract and configure cdw and boss in a separate location?

2) What configuration do I need to made in jmx-console for cdw?
'
3) Can any user of dcm4chee can make CD from web access??

Please advise where I am making mistake.

--HM

HM

Dec 11, 2014, 10:48:13 AM12/11/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

I am still waiting for help. Can body help me out..

--HM

fleetwoodfc

Dec 11, 2014, 8:14:12 PM12/11/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
If you are running on a single server then you need to use the install_cdw script located in the dcm4chee bin folder.

HM

Dec 12, 2014, 1:57:19 AM12/12/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks... If possible can you provide complete setups of configuration. I am using Windows Operating System....

--HM