Auto import of files in WEASIS

Algie Rosario

Dec 10, 2014, 3:14:49 AM12/10/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi !

I successfully installed WEASIS and use it.

My concerns id, if ever I already exported 10 patients, close WEASIS. And when i open again WEASIS, is it possible to automatically imports those 10 patients?

Without manually clicking the FILE>IMPORT>DICOM?

Thanks..

Nicolas Roduit

Dec 10, 2014, 5:29:12 AM12/10/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

You can create a shortcut of the executable and set a parameter to load one or several directories. Here are the commands on the different platforms:

Linux and Mac, command must be in between quotes:

./weasis-linux.sh '$dicom:get -l /home/Images/'

Multiple commands:

./weasis-linux.sh '$dicom:get -l "/DICOM/Overlay"' '$dicom:get -l "/DICOM/test"'

Local directory with an URI format:

./weasis-linux.sh '$dicom:get -l "file:/DICOM/Overlay"'

Windows:

weasis-win32.exe $dicom:get -l "E:\\DICOM\\Overlay" "E:\\DICOM\\Shutter"

weasis-win32.exe $dicom:get -l "E:/DICOM/Overlay" "E:/DICOM/Shutter"

Algie Rosario

Dec 10, 2014, 11:10:02 PM12/10/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Nicolas,

I will surely try the executables.

But i have a question, is it possible to play few cine files simutaneously at the same time?

Thanks

Algie Rosario

Dec 11, 2014, 3:22:29 AM12/11/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Nicolas i already tested the autopush and its successful. Thank yuo so much :) Godbless.

Also, anything we can contribute?

Nicolas Roduit

Dec 12, 2014, 1:51:48 AM12/12/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
We always need help on developing and maintaining the documentation, especially for the user guide

GOKHAN DILEK

Dec 12, 2014, 9:50:37 AM12/12/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nicolas,

Is it possible to also keep the patients in the web viewer version of Weasis?

Otherwise the user always has to follow the steps below

DCM4CHEE>search>eye icon

And then next patient DCM4CHEE>search>eye icon of the particular study.

But when they close the java viewer, the studies also disappear.

Or is it possible to automatically pull all the patients from DCM4CHEE to weasis  when the Weasis Java viewer is launced?

Thank you.

Nicolas Roduit

Dec 15, 2014, 2:49:18 AM12/15/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Because Weasis is designed as a web viewer not as a workstation with a database and a storage space.

Algie Rosario

Dec 15, 2014, 4:44:03 AM12/15/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Nicolas feel free to email me at al...@dcmsyst.net for me to help in continue developing and maintainance of the documentation of weasis. I can successfully manage and use weasis (portable and web based) currently.

Jeenit Khatri

Sep 16, 2016, 7:05:09 AM9/16/16
to dcm4che
Hi, I am getting this error when try to execute :
weasis-linux.sh: 60: weasis-linux.sh: Syntax error: "(" unexpected

Can any please help me to know why I am getting this error and how can I solve.

I am using weasis-ext package and from the iso file I want to open the images using the portal weasis.

Thanks.