PACS Synology package 2.18.1 - where to find

Teddy Polska

Sep 20, 2021, 2:52:48 AM9/20/21
to dcm4che
I need old spk with pacs 2.18.1 for my Synology. An error occurred during the upgrade to version 5. The new version does not install and the old version does not work. The database and configuration files from the old version are intact. I need to get PACS up and running quickly because the entire clinic is down.

Teddy Polska

Sep 21, 2021, 1:09:48 AM9/21/21
to dcm4che
I killed process du -s /volume2/pacs/archive and installation completed successfully. I couldn't log in into dcm4che-arc, but I changed the host in the cloak settings from localhost to the domain and everything started working fine.