Re: How to findscu using PatientName key (name is Japanese 2 bytes character) ?

Message has been deleted

tatsuaki

Jun 10, 2020, 8:37:53 PM6/10/20
to dcm4che
Correction

prev SHIBUYA^YASUKO=渋谷^億子^=しぶや^やすこ
correct SHIBUYA^YASUKO=渋谷^億子=しぶや^やすこ

tatsuaki

2020年6月11日木曜日 9時35分32秒 UTC+9 tatsuaki:
Hi, users

I am trying to findscu by patient name.

For example,

This test dicom data has PatientName that is SHIBUYA^YASUKO=渋谷^億子^=しぶや^やすこ
(this names order by English=Japanese Kanji=Japanese Kana)

So, I tried with following statement,

findscu -c DCMQRSCP@localhost:11112  --fuzzy -m PatientName="渋谷^億子"

This statement result is null.

Then, I tried with another statement, use full string name instead, that are,

findscu -c DCMQRSCP@localhost:11112  --fuzzy -m PatientName="SHIBUYA^YASUKO=渋谷^億子^=しぶや^やすこ"

In this case, I got this error,
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: 千駄ヶ谷^百合子
at org.dcm4che3.tool.common.CLIUtils.toTag(CLIUtils.java:659)

That is because, CLIUtil recognized "=" , this occur key=value conflict, so I got error...

How to deal with it ??
(If you have few time, please tell meee...)

Sorry, my question is too basic...

tatsuaki