View studies by AccessionNumber

Lucas

Apr 23, 2020, 4:51:23 PM4/23/20
to dcm4che
Hi,

Is there any way lo load viewer using AccessionNumber instead of studyUID?

The last chance I have is download code from SVN, change some classes and compile it.

Prakash Jayaraman

Apr 23, 2020, 11:49:37 PM4/23/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Launching Oviyam by using accession number as a parameter was possible in earlier versions of possible, i.e in 0.9x versions. I think that feature may be broken since we introduced multiple server configuration and some enhancements in user authentication and preferences later from 2.x versions. Let us check this once again and try to fix this in the upcoming release.