hi can someone help me, how enable the long-term with dcm4chee and mmx-console?

LION

Dec 12, 2012, 5:14:19 PM12/12/12
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

Hi can someone help me how enable the long-term with dcm4chee & jmx-console,

the matter is that I need stored in both directories and coming a time can erase the long term but if necessary I can bring back to show automatically. appreciate your help

Arnold Maderthaner

Dec 13, 2012, 8:44:07 AM12/13/12
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi !

You need to add a second filesystem in in the NEARLINE_STORAGE filesystem mgmt mbean (jmx-console using addRWFilesystem methode). After that you can go to FileCopyService and set the DestinationFileSystem to the new NEARLINE_STORAGE filesystem entry (that you created with addRWFilesystem). After that you can enable the deletion in the ONLINE_STORAGE filesystem mgmt bean by setting DeleteStudyOnlyIfCopyOnFileSystemOfFileSystemGroup.

hope that gives you a starting point.

yours

Arnold

3GARTELECOM-DANIEL GARCIA

May 3, 2013, 12:02:03 AM5/3/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
hi arnold
forgive me for ask directly but I'm short on time and I think you can help me,
I'm trying to accomplish this tutorial:

achieved and the files are saved in the corresponding client but when wanting to download both client1 and client2 not managed to download it or not detect the AETITLE can help me solve it?

2012/12/13 Arnold Maderthaner <arn...@maderthaner.me>

Saludos

ING DANIEL GARCIA A
LIDER DE PROYECTO