How to Implement ATNA for DCM4CHE???

harshitha

Nov 28, 2019, 4:25:02 AM11/28/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
How to implement ATNA for DCM4CHE?

Gunter Zeilinger

Nov 28, 2019, 4:27:49 AM11/28/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Thursday, November 28, 2019 10:25 AM, harshitha <mail2h...@gmail.com> wrote:

How to implement ATNA for DCM4CHE?

harshitha

Nov 28, 2019, 5:00:42 AM11/28/19
to dcm4che
Yes..I already went through the links but didn't understand what to do because I am new to DCM4CHE and DICOM. Just today I learned what they are. Can you please elaborate on what to do.

On Thursday, November 28, 2019 at 2:57:49 PM UTC+5:30, gunterze wrote:
How to implement ATNA for DCM4CHE?

Gunter Zeilinger

Nov 28, 2019, 5:11:44 AM11/28/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
IHE ATNA includes 2 independent requirements:
- using TLS for all network protocols (https, dicom-tls, hl7-tls)
- sending/receiving XML Audit Records via syslog-tls and/or syslog-udp

https://github.com/dcm4che/dcm4che/tree/master/dcm4che-audit/src/main/java/org/dcm4che3/audit provides classes for creation of the XML Audit records

syslog-tls and/or syslog-udp

dicom-tls and hl7-tls is supported by

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Dec 2, 2019, 8:59:39 AM12/2/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

harshitha

Dec 3, 2019, 11:37:21 PM12/3/19
to dcm4che
Can you tell me, how to manually create a DeviceExtension ???I know we have a class DeviceExtension, but in that, the setDevice(Device device) is a private method...and I want to access it in another project

Gunter Zeilinger

Dec 4, 2019, 4:16:33 AM12/4/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
There are lot of samples for subclassing DeviceExtension in dcm4che and dcm4chee-arc-light. Method setDevice is not intended to be used externally! It's only purpose is to update the relation on adding/removing a Device Extension by Device::addDeviceExtension / Device::removeDeviceExtension

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Dec 6, 2019, 12:21:11 PM12/6/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Seems your syslog receiver is not compliant with RFC 5424 The Syslog Protocol :
If a syslog application encodes MSG in UTF-8, the string MUST start with the Unicode byte order mask (BOM)

Anyway, you can control inclusion the BOM by AuditLogger property "includeBOM".

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Dec 11, 2019, 3:05:30 AM12/11/19