ONLINE RAID CRASH; NEARLINE SURVIVED

Filipe Barra

Jul 6, 2014, 9:27:45 AM7/6/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I have a dcm4chee system installed in a windows machine in one hard drive. My ONLINE file system was stored in a 10 T BRAID 5 (windows RAID) and my NEARLINE is stored in a 36 TB NAS.
My ONLINE RAID crashed. My database and my NEARLINE (tar) survived.
My ONLINE stored all exams and delete some as well the RAID is full.
When someone Q/R one exam, it is listed but now images are retrieved.
How can I setup a new ONLINE filesystem so as when someone Q/R an exam, DCM4CHEE unzip it from NEARLINE .tar files to ONLINE system.
Thanks,
Filipe

fleetwoodfc

Jul 6, 2014, 12:11:10 PM7/6/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
You need to remove the entries for the ONLINE filesystem from the files table - e.g if the filesystem pk =1 then SQL is 'delete from files where filesystem_fk=1'

Filipe Barra

Jul 6, 2014, 6:50:42 PM7/6/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
It worked!!