syncfilestatus problem

Victor Herrera Olvera

Nov 8, 2017, 11:41:53 AM11/8/17
to dcm4che
Hi guys

we have running the DCM4CHEE 2.18.3 in under windows.

we have created nearline filesystem to pass old studies and free up space.

we have done these steps:

1. Add a file system to the NEARLINE storage group
      Path=\\PACS2-PC\nearline
2. Configure the FileCopy service
      DestinationFileSystem=\\PACS2-PC\nearline
3. Configure the SyncFileStatus service
      MonitoredFileSystem=\\PACS2-PC\nearline
4. Configure the HSMModule.type:Command
       QueryCommand= dcm_dir.bat %i/%f
    script= dcm_dir.bat:

     @echo off

:: Runs the dir command, but corrects the forward and backward slashes first
::
SetLocal EnableDelayedExpansion

:: Replaces Key Variables
::
:: Parameters:
:: %1  = Path to perform the dir on, which may include forward or backward slashes
::

:: Read in line to edit
::
set line=%1

:: Write line to specified file, replacing / with \
::
set dir_path=!line:/=\!

:: Do the dir
::
dir %dir_path%

:: Restore delayed expansion
::
EndLocal

Our problem is that when you perform the syncfilestatus, you do not make any changes.

[org.dcm4chex.archive.hsm.module.HSMCommandModule] queryStatus: dcm_dir.bat nearline/2017/10/31/12/63D9A20F/65B2F7D3/678C4AF3

[org.dcm4chex.archive.hsm.SyncFileStatusService] SyncFileStatus finished! changed files:0

we are blocked at this point and we need some help

Thank you