Can't send images to DCM4CHEE 5.19.0 after installation with docker-compose

cjv

Oct 31, 2019, 12:08:08 PM10/31/19
to dcm4che
---
SERVER: Ubuntu Server 18.04.3 LTE (Standard installation with LVM)
DCM4CHEE-ARC-LIGHT: 5.19.0
---

Hi,

After deploying DCM4CHEE-ARC-LIGHT with docker-compose (default YML and ENV files) in a fresh Ubuntu Server, setting Keycloak as in the guidelines, every time I send images from an external node I get a "Store failed!" error.

Going for the containers log files, I've found that DCM4CHEE structure (arc container) is trying to access DB columns that doesn't exist in the initdb script (db container):

Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: column series0_.metadata_update_failures does not exist
Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: column metadata0_.created_time does not exist
Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation "rejected_instance" does not exist

Is there something wrong with the DB schema?
(BTW) Is there a recomended linux distro to choose?

Thanks, in advance.