Convert HL7 Message to XML or vice Versa

HM

Jan 26, 2015, 2:53:19 AM1/26/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I am using dcm4che 3.3.5 to convert HL7 messages to xml or XML messages to HL7. I tried with the first option of converting HL7 message to xml. It worked fine . But i got following queries.

1.  I need the output in XML, as the current batch file display it in console window.

2. The XML file shown in console window must be saved in properly formatted XML.

3. Can i convert this converted xml to wl. As, xml2wl is supported in old version. In current there is batch file names MODALITY. What file format it uses dcm, xml, gl7 or wl.

As, i wanted to implement simple self developed Multi purpose Modality Worklist server,So, please help me.

--HM

Xavier

Jan 27, 2015, 11:35:31 AM1/27/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Pls check attached ZIP and pls rename setup file by removing .txt extension
Debug.zip

Xavier

Jan 28, 2015, 9:41:28 AM1/28/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

Please find attached updated Utility and pls rename setup file by removing .txt extension before launch.

Thanks
Release.zip

HM

Feb 4, 2015, 2:31:09 AM2/4/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I used DCMSEND Utility and HL7TOXML Converter Utility and worked perfect as my needs, thanks for posting..