Merge patients

Andrés De la Cruz

Dec 19, 2012, 9:07:09 AM12/19/12
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I´m trying to merge duplicated patients in dcm4chee. There is the function mergePatients() in JBoss service=ContentEditService, but when I call via jmx-console it throws this error:

javax.management.IntrospectionException: Failed to find PropertyEditor for type: [J

The same error executing via twiddle:

twiddle.sh -uuser -ppass -s jnp://localhost:1099 invoke "dcm4chee.archive:service=ContentEditService" mergePatients 180 219

Searching I found that "[J" means an array of longs in Java, written in Java Native Interface (JNI), so I assume the type is ok.

It doesn´t work. The problem is the second parameter expects an array.

I´m using dcm4chee 2.17.1 and JBoss 4.2.3 in Linux.

Any idea? Thanks

Arnold Maderthaner

Dec 19, 2012, 9:18:02 AM12/19/12
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
You would need to extend the contentEditService to accept normal string parameters as you are using.

Andrés De la Cruz

Dec 19, 2012, 10:28:23 AM12/19/12
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the quick reply

I see. My intention was to change as little as possible the code base and make a script to perform this function. I try to extend the class as you say.

PD: So what's the correct way to call mergePatients?