WEASIS web protocol

Muhammad Toufiqur Rahman

May 7, 2023, 7:22:22 AM5/7/23
to dcm4che
I have a django web application where I can upload dicom images to the media/images folder and can retrieve as a list of these images. now I want to add a button named `open with weasis`, note that I have weasis installed in my device. In my django template I use this in button : `
<i class="fa fa-eye"></i>
{% trans 'Preview' %}
</a>
`
but the problem is, when i click the button it opens the weasis but not loading the image.
Can anyone help to get rid of this?

Nicolas Roduit

May 11, 2023, 3:09:29 AM5/11/23
to dcm4che
I don't understand the command because it uses concepts that can't work together (weasis:// and jnlp).

You have to choose between using directly the weasis:// URI or pacs-connector with the "/weasis" endpoint (/viewer should not be used anymore because it is not compatible since Weasis 3.5). See documentation.

Pakorn Homhuandee

May 15, 2023, 9:00:15 PM5/15/23
to dcm4che
Could show full URL output after compliled from django?

ในวันที่ วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 11 พฤษภาคม ค.ศ. 2023 เวลา 14 นาฬิกา 09 นาที 29 วินาที UTC+7 Nicolas Roduit เขียนว่า:

Muhammad Toufiqur Rahman

May 16, 2023, 1:37:18 PM5/16/23
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I have finally solved the problem. Thanks for responding !

MD. Toufiqur Rahman
BSc. in CSE
Ahsanullah University of Science And Technology