Minimum storage configuration

Pedro Affonso

Sep 28, 2018, 2:50:57 AM9/28/18
to dcm4che
I'm starting to use dcm4che 5.13 and I would like to set the server to delete it's oldest studies everytime it had only, for example, less than 50GB left. How should I do it? Should I use the Deleter threshold? (and if so how to configure it cause I didnt get this usage: Format [nn'['<schedule>']']nnn(MB|GB|MiB|GiB))

gunterze

Sep 28, 2018, 3:07:20 AM9/28/18
to dcm4che
Deleter Threshold: 50GB
No Deletion Constraint: True

Hervé

Sep 28, 2018, 4:01:26 AM9/28/18
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I'm interess too with time criteria and disk size = if my disk is 95% ful i want to delete the older studies

How to use Deleter threshold ? Is it a  Archive Device configuration ?

I follow this topic but step 2 i don't have  fields "Purge Storage Polling Interval", "Purge Storage Fetch Size" and "Delete Study Batch Size".

Screenshot_4.png