How Customize UI and Logo in dcm4chee-2.18.0-mysql

Xavier

Dec 23, 2014, 5:46:41 AM12/23/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I need to change Logo and some kind of UI of DCM4CHEE Pacs , I am using version 2.18.0 and unable to get dcm4chee-web-war in dcm4chee-2.18.0-mysql\server\default\deploy
path , and got the war file dcm4chee-web-war-3.0.4.war but it didn't contains logo.gif file, even I have downloaded web source file dcm4chee-web-3.0.4-src, it also doesn't have logo.gif and code showing path images/logo.gif.

Please help me , where should i get logo.gif and which .war file uses for UI

Thanks

fleetwoodfc

Dec 23, 2014, 8:02:36 AM12/23/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

Xavier

Dec 23, 2014, 8:44:23 AM12/23/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

Thank You fleetwoodfc,

You mean to download web src from this svn url (http://sourceforge.net/p/dcm4che/svn/HEAD/tree/dcm4chee/dcm4chee-web-common/tags/DCM4CHEE_WEB_3_0_4/) and customise UI setting according to need and repack it to apps folder

fleetwoodfc

Dec 23, 2014, 9:21:20 AM12/23/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
The UI is packaged as a .ear so you need the following modules to build from src:

  dcm4chee-icons
  dcm4chee-arc3-entities
  dcm4chee-web-common
  dcm4chee-dashboard
  dcm4chee-usr
  dcm4chee-web

dcm4chee-web-3.0.4-src.zip only has the code for the dcm4chee-web module.

TDH

Aug 7, 2015, 6:08:49 AM8/7/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks very much for your guidance. Would you please more explain this issue?

How to rebuild dcm4chee-web? I read Rebuild dcm4chee-web, but i confused...

fleetwoodfc

Aug 7, 2015, 3:45:58 PM8/7/15
to dcm4che
Build instructions are here Building+dcm4chee

Health Line

Oct 4, 2023, 2:40:29 PM10/4/23
to dcm4che
Hi Fleetwoodfc need some help how may I contact you.