Cannot run Weasis since JRE 1.7.0_40 and above

nicolas...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2013, 4:30:08 AM11/20/13
Except the Java security restrictions described here, I forgot to mention another blocking issue (since JRE 1.7.0_40) which only allows to put property in resources when starting with "java." or "jnlp." in jnlp file. This issue has been fixed since Weasis 1.1.2 and in recent versions of weasis-pacs-connector. So, it concerns only other implementations that build the jnlp file (also the old dcm4chee-web implementation), see the workaround in the updated documentation on how to build jnlp.

christia...@googlemail.com

Feb 7, 2014, 4:04:04 PM2/7/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
But I have installed the newest weasis from the website, newer than 1.1.2. How can the error persists? And how can I change it?

Thanks,

Christian

nicolas...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2014, 3:02:23 AM2/8/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I don't know how the jnlp has been built in your case but you still have properties in the tag "resources". For weasis-pacs-connector download the latest version, for old web interface download here and for custom build look at how to build jnlp.