Step 11 in the Installation and Configuration doc for Wildfly/Keycloak

Vlad

Sep 5, 2017, 7:14:00 PM9/5/17
to dcm4che
Hello all,

I'm going through installation of secured version of archive as specified on the https://github.com/dcm4che/dcm4chee-arc-light/wiki/Installation-and-Configuration wiki. I'm working off the dcm4chee-arc-5.10.5-mysql-secure-ui.zip file.

I'm having a bit of troubles with the step 11. Basically, when accessing http://localhost:8080/auth, I get error page that just saying "404 - Not Found". What could be the culprit?

For the previous step, step 10, I started Wildfly first by issuing this command:

$WILDFLY_HOME/bin/standalone.sh &

, and then ran the specified command to install Keycloak adapter:

$WILDFLY_HOME/bin/jboss-cli.sh -c --file=adapter-install.cli

Was this correct?

Vlad

vrinda...@j4care.com

Sep 6, 2017, 4:17:26 AM9/6/17
to dcm4che
Hello,

Can you check what you get in the server.log?

Vlad

Sep 6, 2017, 11:30:40 AM9/6/17
to dcm4che
Hi, thanks for your reply. I've checked $WILDFLY_HOME/standalone/logs/server.log and no errors or warning were produced while I was refreshing http://localhost:8080/auth url.

Jéssica Lorencetti

Sep 6, 2017, 3:25:57 PM9/6/17
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

if you followed the installation accurately, they tell you to use another configuration file for wildfly, so the correct command to start it should be

$WILDFLY_HOME/bin/standalone.sh -c dcm4chee-arc.xml

Vlad

Jéssica Lorencetti

Sep 10, 2017, 8:45:07 PM9/10/17
to dcm...@googlegroups.com