Accessing DCM4CHEE over the internet

Ami Malik

Jun 26, 2014, 6:45:24 AM6/26/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am running the Dcm4chee PACS over the internet, on this address:
http://203.99.60.220:8080/dcm4chee-web3

I am trying to send images through dcmsmd using the command, getting this error.

C:\Users\Testuser\Downloads\dcm4che-2.0.26-bin\dcm4che-2.0.26\bin>dcmsnd DCM4C
HEE@203
.99.60.220:11112 E:\sample\fiolder\upload.dcm
Scanning files to send
.
Scanned 1 files in 0.056s (=56ms/file)
ERROR
: Failed to establish association:connect timed out.

If I ping this ip, its replying, you can check it on your system, Please tell me where is the problem, I have also tried the modality emulator by DVTK, Its also not echoing this Dcm4chee PACS.

Please help,
Thanks
Regards,
Ami

Rafael Cruz

Jun 26, 2014, 2:49:33 PM6/26/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ami,

Did you open 11112 port to external access?

Regards.

Rafael Cruz