How to disable toolbar and menu bar in weasis?

Arun ks

Nov 15, 2013, 7:57:05 AM11/15/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
We need to embed weasis in CD and is to be used for viewing dicom images..We  only need to view the image.It  has been decided that there is no need to give toolbars and the right side plugins to the customers.Is there any way to hide or disable them without changing the source code? I have seen the page for building plugins for weasis.I just need to know whether it is possible to do this particular task without changing your source code....

thanx....

Nicolas Roduit

Jul 5, 2015, 6:17:28 AM7/5/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com, rnk...@gmail.com
Yes it is possible, just follow the instructions here (either for the web or for the portable distribution).

For handling toolbars you will find the instructions directly in ext-config.properties.