Retrieving multiple images with Movescu

Da Vio

Jun 13, 2014, 3:15:46 AM6/13/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
My scenario is as follows:

- I have a KOS object which references a bunch of images from multiple series and just one study
- This KOS object is transformed to an XDS-I RAD-69 request and I get basically a tree of studies, series and referenced images

I want to use this tree (my list of study UIDs, serie UIDs and instance UIDs) to do a C-MOVE for multiple images at once?

Is it possible to retrieve all of these images in one go? If so, how do I do this?

Also, is it possible to specify a transfer syntax for the C-MOVE so we can obtain images directly in a compressed manner?