Apply processing as image is received from modality

Dhaval Joshi

Oct 28, 2014, 9:44:21 PM10/28/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I would like to apply image processing to dicom images before dcm4chee stores it in archive and enter patient data in databases, ( as soon it is received from modality )
can anyone please let me know how can I implement this feature in existing dcm4chee ?

Regards
Dhaval Joshi

fleetwoodfc

Oct 29, 2014, 6:41:56 AM10/29/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Incoming dicom objects are converted to xml which you can process with a XSLT file - see the example cstorerq.xsl provided in the ../conf/dcm4chee-ae/MOD_AET folder.

Dhaval Joshi

Oct 29, 2014, 12:49:51 PM10/29/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I want to apply image processing and modify dicom tags before image is pushed to archive and database entries are made, how would I achieve that ?