Auto forward status SCHEDULED

Andrius

Jun 1, 2023, 7:39:38 AM6/1/23
to dcm4che
Hi,

I configured auto-forward. The forward task creates without any issues. Status is sheduled and the export/forward is not happening.

createdTime, scheduledTime are correct.

In the logs I can see:

start TaskScheduler.execute()
finished TaskScheduler.execute()

But it is not picking up this export task for some reason. I thought maybe it's some timezone issue, so I changed it:
<connection-url>jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1:3306/PACS?serverTimezone=Europe/Helsinki</connection-url>

and added:
<property name="user.timezone" value="GMT+3"/>

So time zones for mysql and java should be the same. After a few hours of waiting status still stays scheduled.
The next day I turned the server on and the forward task was completed immediately.

So this kind of suggests that it is timezone issue. What else can I check? Any more time related settings?

Message has been deleted