QueryRetrieveScp service -> CallingAETitles

Michael Fanariotis

Mar 7, 2013, 12:24:24 PM3/7/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I have noticed the following regarding the QueryRetrieveScp service -> CallingAETitles option:
If the option is set to CONFIGURED_AETS.
If i add a new DICOM node through the dcm4chee-web3 web->Application Entities interface, this node cannot query the dcm4chee pacs.
I have to set the QueryRetrieveScp service -> CallingAETitles option to ANY, then query the pacs, then change the QueryRetrieveScp service -> CallingAETitles option back to CONFIGURED_AETS. From then on the dicom node can query the pacs without problems. For every new dicom node added i have to do the same.
It is a solution but a bit embarrassing to change the CallingAETitles option back and forth every time. Adding the new dicom node through the web interface should add the new dicom node to the list of CONFIGURED_AETS automatically, is it not?
Is it preferable to add the new dicom node with the void updateAE() operation in the jmx console, Service AE?
(running dcm4chee 2.17.2 on MySQL on Linux).
Thank you.
Michael Fanariotis

Damien Evans

Mar 7, 2013, 12:37:49 PM3/7/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com, dcm...@googlegroups.com
There are some similar issues that I have encountered when using CONFIGURED_AETS.  I have it on my list to look into later this week.

danny....@gmail.com

May 15, 2014, 4:37:03 PM5/15/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Just wondering if there has been any update to this issue?
I'm also encountering a similar problem where I add a new AE to dcm4chee, I'm using configured AET as setting and the newly added AE cannot query.

Best,

Danny Kim