Pink CR thumbnails in dcm4chee over Windows

Ramón Retamar

Feb 21, 2018, 9:31:05 PM2/21/18
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi.
I test dcm4chee 2.18.0 archive software over Windows Server 2012 (mysql database) and imported images of US, CT and CR and view wih Weasis 2.6.1.

The US and CT series thumbnails view ok, but CR shows into pink colour (see attached images). I can't have this problem in another test installation of dcm4chee over Gnu/Linux.

The web interface thumbnails anso view CR images in pink (see attached images). If view image in original-size or png, then work fine.

Thanks.

Ramon
cr_thumbnails.png
Portapapeles-2.png

Nicolas Roduit

Feb 23, 2018, 12:00:34 PM2/23/18
to dcm4che
This is an old bug in dcm4chee with the rendering of some specific VOI LUT. I guess it won't be fixed, use dcm4chee-arc-light.