Restrict access to studies for physician

Luis Silva

Jul 1, 2014, 9:25:01 AM7/1/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Is there anyway that I came from ae title to give the respective studies to a physician ?

The idea is to restrict the image access by physician , some of the medical doctors using Osirix can retrieve all  studies the idea  is to have restriction by physician from pax level and not in viewer level.

Study A
Study B
Study C

Belongs to medical A

Study C
Study D
Study E

Belongs to medical B

When they connect to retrieve images what they only can see is the respective studies not all of them

Thanks in advanced.

Luis Silva

Jul 2, 2014, 5:47:58 AM7/2/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Is there anyone got this situation or similar ?

Ghetolay

Jul 2, 2014, 10:09:54 AM7/2/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I'm currently doing this according to physician ID's but :
- I'm in control of both ends (console/PACS)
- I had to edit the source code
- I'm using wado not DICOM Q/R protocol.

I don't know how you could do that with osirix because it follow DICOM protocol that does not support transmitting any identification information of the user.

fleetwoodfc

Jul 2, 2014, 10:32:36 AM7/2/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

Luis Silva

Jul 2, 2014, 10:48:18 AM7/2/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there fleetwoodfc

Using the cfindrq.xsl and adapting the srcipt from Ae title and referring physician I can only set exams to this medical specific.

Is that correct ?

Example

AETITLE=TEST
REF Physycian=AL

Using these two data interconnected we could only delivery the exams marked AL to a specific AE TITLE , so when using a dicom viewer the person that makes the query will get the results sent to them.

Is it possible this theorical strategy  ?

Thanks in advanced

fleetwoodfc

Jul 3, 2014, 7:19:21 AM7/3/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Yes you can coerce the Referring Physician tag based upon the value of the calling AE.