Invoke image from External AET / remote server

nutun

Nov 7, 2019, 6:40:39 AM11/7/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have deployed dcm4chee-arc-5.19.0-secure and everything is working fine.

I have my remote server (i.e AET = PACS1416) having some data archived on it. I am able to query my remote server from my dcm4chee web page through External AET feature.

Now I want to load image through weasis in my dcm4chee web page.

By querying External AET (PACS1416) it shows patient list but when I want to load image, I can't find eye icon.

I have added Archive Device Extension of PACS1416 and then changed the attributes in configuration and added Invoke Image Display Patient URL and Invoke Image Display Study URL but eye icon did not appeared.

Where as I am able to load image in weasis through my Internal AET with same attributes in configuration of Invoke Image Display Patient URL and Invoke Image Display Study URL.

Screenshot is attached.

Need guidelines in this regard.
external.JPG

nutun

Nov 14, 2019, 6:07:29 AM11/14/19
to dcm4che
I am still waiting for someone's response on following.

Gunter Zeilinger

Nov 14, 2019, 6:16:50 AM11/14/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.