DCM4CHE 3 documentaion & getting started

Senthil Ramachandran

Apr 16, 2014, 3:51:27 PM4/16/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I have been looking at dcm4che-tools package for example, I have found some but examples are limited.

Is there good documentation to get started with DCM4CHE version 3? More specific question is, I have set of tags I would like to read, is there a way I can pass these selected set of tags and get their values back?

Any help is appreciated,

Thank you.

Dimitri Pianeta

Apr 17, 2014, 8:43:20 AM4/17/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Here two programms who can we help?

testMetadata.java ; allowing made display in terminal all metadata of Dicom

displayTag.java  : allowing get or put metadata of Dicom

These programm was writing for dcm4che3.

testMetadata.java
displayTag.java