dcm4chee-arc-light install tutorial for Linux?

ime

Apr 12, 2020, 4:13:18 PM4/12/20
to dcm4che
Hello,

Thank you for this beautiful application.

Is there any easier tutorial for installing dcm4chee-arc-light?

It is little complicated to install from official dcm4chee site.

I try docker, but i want to install manually.

So if anyone have "easier" installation instruction to post here i would be very grateful.

Thanks

Risma Ruswanto

Apr 14, 2020, 12:01:11 AM4/14/20
to dcm4che

ime

Apr 15, 2020, 6:27:31 PM4/15/20
to dcm4che
Thank you very much for link.

Definitely we need to write more user-friendly manual.
For majority people this is very hard to implement.

Manual from dcm4che.org is very difficult to understand, that's my opinion.

If i succeed with dcm4che-arc installation i will post here my version of manual.

dr duc

Apr 15, 2020, 7:26:18 PM4/15/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
KoqRả â

Udara M Pathirage - උදාර පතිරගේ

Apr 16, 2020, 12:11:49 AM4/16/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot. I’m too waiting for your understandable manual.

Best regards
Maj Udara Pathirage CITP
Senior Software Engineer