anyone tried dcm4chee archive with MariaDB?

Diego Rivera

Jun 5, 2013, 10:13:15 AM6/5/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I was fresh-installing a dcm4chee yesterday, with mysql on windows (after an awful disk failure).

I noticed that Oracle modified the mysql installer for windows with a new version, wich brought me some PITAs. First, it NEEDS .net 4 to work. Second: the server is behind a proxy, and the installer is the "online" variety (in the sense that you pick what you want to install, and the installer downloads it). The thing is... it does not support proxy with authentication!. That forced me to ask the net admin to set the server to a DMZ to download all the stuff, etc.

I was wondering: anyone tried dcm4chee with MariaDB? It should work exactly the same.

zaka

Jun 5, 2013, 1:49:00 PM6/5/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Yes I did. It works fine in Mageia 2, openjdk 1.6 and MariaDB 5.5.25.

Diego Rivera

Jun 9, 2013, 3:36:57 PM6/9/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. I will try it with the next fresh install.