dcmqr NOT functionality for the -q parameter?

JayByrd721

Oct 11, 2014, 1:40:07 PM10/11/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to find the best way to perform a dcmqr command that will CMOVE studies within a specified -qStudyDate range.  I would like to exclude the MG modality type.  Is it possible to say NOT?  I've tried -qModalitiesInStudy!=   as well as  -qModalitiesInStudy<>  with no luck.  Is it possible to pass a list of known Modality codes in the -qModalitiesInStudy parameter?

Any other ideas on how to accomplish this?

Looks like I will need to have multiple -q parameters for all for all of the known.Modalities that I want to push.

Thanks,
Jay

Arnold Maderthaner

Oct 23, 2014, 7:26:07 AM10/23/14
there is no "NOT" in DICOM afaik.
Easiest would be to write a script that just executes the studydate range with a list of possible modalities in Study (or query for everything and remove the MG results).