Storage commitment with dcm4chee

Jasmeet Singh

Sep 29, 2014, 1:21:40 PM9/29/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I am sending studies to a PACS using dcmsnd command of the dcm4chee utility. However I cannot do a C-Find to check if the study has reached or not.

I have been asked to check for images using storage commitment. However I cannot find how to send an N-EVENT using the utility so initiate a request for storage commitment.

Can someone help me here?

Thanks,
Jasmeet

fleetwoodfc

Sep 29, 2014, 6:04:53 PM9/29/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
dcmsnd has the -stgcmt option for this purpose.

Jasmeet Singh

Jun 25, 2015, 1:57:39 AM6/25/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I just have one more question regarding storage commitment.

I am configuring my local dcm4chee to send storage commitment when a study is stored on it. I went to the QueryRetrieveScp service and set up the calling AE TItle.

Now when I am trying to send the study to dcm4chee the thread hangs on receiving storage commitment response. Here is what I see in the dcm4chee logs.

2015-06-25 01:55:43,206 INFO  -> (Thread-208909) [org.dcm4chex.archive.dcm.stgcmt.StgCmtScuScpService] Start processing calling=STAGING3-STGCMT, called=TEST-SND, role=SCP
2015-06-25 01:55:43,209 WARN  -> (Thread-208909) [org.dcm4chex.archive.dcm.stgcmt.StgCmtScuScpService] Failed to process calling=STAGING3-STGCMT, called=TEST-SND,
role=SCP. Scheduling retry.
org.dcm4chex.archive.exceptions.UnknownAETException: STAGING3-STGCMT
        at org.dcm4chex.archive.ejb.session.AEManagerBean.findByAET(AEManagerBean.java:182)

Can someone let me know what is wrong here.

Thanks,
Jasmeet.

Ivo

Jul 1, 2015, 8:01:02 AM7/1/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Dear Jasmeet,

my guess is the dcm4chee PACS doesnt know the AE Title it should send the storage commitment message to. Have you entered the AE Title you want the storage commitment to be sent to in the dcm4chee AE Title list in the web gui?

cheers,
ivo