How to receive data from a radiology device

Victor S

Sep 26, 2019, 7:08:55 AM9/26/19
to dcm4che
Hello

I installed dcm4chee-arc-5.18.1-psql.zip using instructions from here https://github.com/dcm4che/dcm4chee-arc-light/wiki/Installation
Deployment is fine, I am on the web interface now but how do I continue if I want to receive DICOM data from a radiology device?
Example: I have a Siemens Luminos Fusion radiology device and I would like to receive the radiographies from this device and store them in dcm4chee.
I'm not sure I ask the right questions. :)
What should I read to continue with my task?

Thank you.

Victor S

Sep 26, 2019, 9:21:28 AM9/26/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I think I need to use another application that implements DICOM StoreSCU.
DCM4che doesn't have this function?
Is this right? I'm at the very beginning with DICOM and I'm not even sure I ask the right questions.

Gunter Zeilinger

Sep 26, 2019, 9:36:15 AM9/26/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
If the radiology device supports DICOM, it will be able to act as DICOM Store SCU. You just have to configure AETitle, Host and Port of the archive as storage destination at the  device.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

I think I need to use another application that implements DICOM StoreSCU.
DCM4che doesn't have this functions?
Is this right? I'm at the very beginning with DICOM and I'm not even sure I ask the right questions.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Victor S

Sep 26, 2019, 1:00:20 PM9/26/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
It's good to know I'm on the right track.
Thank you