AWS S3 support

adi

Jul 9, 2020, 8:30:46 PM7/9/20
to dcm4che
It is not clear to me if dcm4che-arc-light5 has aws s3 support or not.
I am interested to know in particular if I can store the image data on s3 instead of local file system.
If this is supported I would appreciate if someone could point me to some documentation how to configure it.

Udara M Pathirage - උදාර පතිරගේ

Jul 9, 2020, 9:47:18 PM7/9/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I have experience with AWS EFS. I think no provision to connect with S3.

Best regards
Maj Udara Pathirage CITP
Senior Software Engineer

Vrinda Nayak

Jul 10, 2020, 5:24:05 AM7/10/20
to dcm4che

gunterze

Jul 10, 2020, 7:29:18 AM7/10/20
to dcm4che
You may have to use jclouds:aws-s3:<endpoint> as Storage URI

s.o. https://jclouds.apache.org/guides/aws/