Oviyam 2.7.3 is now available for download

Dr Suresh Viswanathan

Aug 15, 2019, 1:18:07 AM8/15/19
to dcm4che

Change Log :

Bug fixes:
  • [OV-207] - In series panel and image overlay, special chars and unicode chars are displayed incorrectly
  • [OV-208] - Folder names which containing unicode characters are displaying incorrectly
  • [OV-210] - Image downloading is not working when the viewer is launched from the left pane (thumbnail) of the query window or from direct URL launching
  • [OV-212] - Minor UI Bugs and Enhancements in Configuration Page

Improvement
  • [OV-209] - Multilingual - Support to Russian Language

Udara M Pathirage - උදාර පතිරගේ

Aug 15, 2019, 1:20:43 AM8/15/19
to dcm4che
Hi,
Its pleasure to hear...
Bye

>>Best Regards From
  Maj Udara Pathirage
       Master of IT, UCSC, Colombo | BSc in ENCM, Kelaniya | Dip. IT, NIBM | MCS(SL) | MBCS CITP (UK) | SNOMED CT

Kirill K

Aug 15, 2019, 1:24:01 AM8/15/19
to dcm4che
Does it support deployment in Wildfly? I remember there was plans to implement it, but i think i missed if it was done or not?

DV C

Aug 15, 2019, 1:28:04 AM8/15/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Does it fix the tab title as paitient name instead of "oviyam".
If can, pls improve the measurement tool so that it can be easily to select again after drawing.
Thanks so much for your contribution.

Vào 12:24 T.5, 15 Th8 2019 Kirill K <kkos...@gmail.com> đã viết:

Prakash Jayaraman

Aug 15, 2019, 2:37:54 AM8/15/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Let us see if we can come out with a quick fix.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Prakash Jayaraman

Aug 21, 2019, 1:29:43 AM8/21/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
That .war file is a binary build meant for deploying in dcm4chee-2.x -JBoss and the tomcat folder contains the reference jar files that requires to be copied in to tomcat in addition to the war file to make Oviyam
works in that. Refer the release notes text file included in it.

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 11:43 PM Washington Olmos <washing...@gmail.com> wrote:
The folder has the .war file and also brings a folder called tomcat. What should I do with the files that are inside? i am using dcmlinux

Prakash Jayaraman

Aug 21, 2019, 1:59:04 AM8/21/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
dcmlinux includes dcm4chee-jboss. So you can discard tomcat folder and only deploy .war file in JBoss's deploy folder to make Oviyam work.

Tomas Zubiri

Aug 23, 2019, 12:38:09 AM8/23/19
to dcm4che
Is there a live demo where I can test the application?

Something similar to https://docs.ohif.org/demo/

Thank you.

LOG

Mar 25, 2020, 11:45:15 AM3/25/20
to dcm4che
Hi,

The other day I had a problem viewing a study, for some reason, a patient ID had a "+" and the study never ended loading. I tried Oviyam 0.9 and it did load ok. I removed the "+" in the ID and it loaded ok in Oviyam 2.7.3

To sum up
Patient ID: 123456+   Doesn't load images
Patient ID: 123456     It does load images.

Thank you

Prakash Jayaraman

Mar 26, 2020, 12:43:18 AM3/26/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
To open the selected study in the viewer, Patient ID is passed as one the parameter in the URL. Since "+" is a special character, it may not be encoded properly before passing it in the URL that caused image not loading issue. We will check and fix the issue.

Udara M Pathirage - උදාර පතිරගේ

Mar 26, 2020, 2:23:05 PM3/26/20
to dcm4che
What are the different new features that have been added to this update (Oviyam 2.7.3) ? What is the difference?
Bye

>>Best Regards From
  Maj Udara Pathirage
       Master of IT, UCSC, Colombo | BSc in ENCM, Kelaniya | Dip. IT, NIBM | MCS(SL) | MBCS CITP (UK)

   Certifications:
            * AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
            * SNOMED CT Certification

    Hotlines: 0718110497 | 0776021042