Keycloak, state parameter invalid, No such Application Entity: undefined

in...@linuxfabrik.ch

Jun 6, 2017, 10:13:45 AM6/6/17
to dcm4che
After successfully logging into Keycloak/dcm4chee, I am redirected to the dcm4chee/ui2. If I search for studies, I get "No matching Studies found". The server.log indicates

WARN  [org.keycloak.adapters.OAuthRequestAuthenticator] (default task-18) state parameter invalid
Process GET /dcm4chee-arc/aets/undefined/rs/studies?includefield=all&offset=0&limit=21&orderby=-StudyDate%2C-StudyTime&ScheduledProcedureStepSequence.ScheduledProcedureStepStartDate=20170606&PatientName=* from ...
RESTEASY002010
: Failed to execute: javax.ws.rs.WebApplicationException: No such Application Entity: undefined

If I do a hard reload of the dcm4chee/ui2, everything starts to work as expected again, until the next logout/login:
Process GET /dcm4chee-arc/aets/DCM4CHEE/rs/studies?includefield=all&offset=0&limit=21&orderby=-StudyDate%2C-StudyTime&ScheduledProcedureStepSequence.ScheduledProcedureStepStartDate=20170606&PatientName=* from ...
INFO
[org.dcm4chee.arc.qido.QidoRS] (default task-11) SearchForStudies: 1 Matches

Does anybody know why, and how to resolve this behaviour?

Shefki Esadi

Jun 6, 2017, 10:53:51 AM6/6/17
to dcm4che
Hi,

It will bi fixed in the next version, her is the issue that I opened.
The reason is that the UI tries to access the archive to fast and on that moment the access token is not yet available.
Best Regards
Shefki

in...@linuxfabrik.ch

Jun 6, 2017, 11:14:22 AM6/6/17