Need to add a new certification authority in dcm4chee 2.18

Levon Soukissian

Oct 7, 2021, 10:04:39 AM10/7/21
to dcm4che

Hello,

I've an installation with 2 dcm4chee. The first one acts as an independent pacs that communicate with the local pacs and the second one is in a data center and acts as the long term archiver (TLS connection between the 2 dcm4chee).
The DC renew the certifications from another CA as the present.
After the renewal I loose the dicom communication between the 2 dcm4che.
Solve the problem by regenerating the truststore.jks file in first dcm4chee installation in order to use the new rootca.
After this procedure the 2 installation can communicate again and work as previous.
BUT, when I try to run a DICOM echo from the first to the second, it fails (of course the first one is able to send studies to the second and vice-versa) from the GUI (click on Application entities and then click the dicom echo icon in the right of the AET of the second dcm4chee).
When I try to use the "echoscu" from CLI using the +cf option in order to add the file name of the new root certificate authority works fine!!!

Any idea to solve the problem of dicom echo failure in GUI?

Thanks in advance,
Levon