Migrating to new weasis launch scheme

Kirill K

Oct 11, 2019, 5:45:56 AM10/11/19
to dcm4che
Hi.
I'm litle confused with new weasis settings, so decided to ask if i'm doing thing the right way.
Currently i have following string in our HIS to launch weasis:
javaws jnlp://pacsrack.domain.local:8080/weasis-pacs-connector/IHEInvokeImageDisplay?requestType=PATIENT&patientID=%AF_CURRENT_PATIENT%
where %AF_CURRENT_PATIENT% is a variable wich is substituted by HIS software for patient id like 12345

After reading new instructions i built following launch string:
http://pacsrack.domain.local:8080/weasis-pacs-connector/weasis?requestType=PATIENT&patientID=%AF_CURRENT_PATIENT%

is it correct?

ty.

Nicolas Roduit

Oct 13, 2019, 2:14:31 PM10/13/19
to dcm4che
With weasis-pacs-connector 7.1.1 you can use: