Making DCM4CHEE query retrive with scheulded from another pacs

Luis Silva

Jul 5, 2013, 5:47:21 AM7/5/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

To anyone that could have this need and solved probably the problem.

I would like to know if there is some cenario that after configured dicom node on another pacs the dcm4chee could make scheulded query retrive to this dicom node, instead of forwardind from another pacs into dcm4chee pacs.

Anyone

please help ?

fleetwoodfc

Jul 5, 2013, 8:14:31 AM7/5/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
The ForwardByQuery service might do what you need.
You can also use the dcmqr (dcm4che2 toolkit) application with a scheduler like cron or at.

Luis Silva

Jul 5, 2013, 8:23:42 AM7/5/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi fleetwood

Thanks for the awnser

But indeed I would like to make a query / retrive from destination pacs into source pacs.

Cenario

PacsA (with configured AE Title Ip and Port for Pacs B)

Pacs B( DCM4CHEE make query retrive to PACS A  by scheulded)

Is it possible to use Movescu i think for these ?

fleetwoodfc

Jul 5, 2013, 8:36:10 AM7/5/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
You can use dcmqr to query PACS A and move to PACS B