dcm4che 'old' forum

fleetwoodfc

Mar 7, 2013, 9:11:11 AM3/7/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I think it would be good to include a link to the old forum in the description of this forum. There is many years of knowledge captured in the 'old' forum so it makes sense to advertise that this resource still exists.

ime

Mar 7, 2013, 9:14:32 AM3/7/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
i agreed, good idea

Damien Evans

Mar 7, 2013, 2:38:59 PM3/7/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Done.

David, I also made you a "manager" of the group (along with Arnold and Mark Messer).  If you feel that anyone else should have moderator types of privileges, let me know.

 -- Damien

i agreed, good idea

David Davies

Mar 8, 2013, 7:46:44 AM3/8/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Damien.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "dcm4che" group.