Export studies with original/stored AE-Titles

nutun

Oct 2, 2019, 7:04:20 AM10/2/19
to dcm4che
Hi,

I have configured dcm4chee-arc-light 5.15.1 and using forwarding rules. Now I want the following:

I have some modalities having AE-Titles e.g "CT_01" , "CT_02" , "CR_01" , "MR_01" etc and leading PACS server having AE-Title "PACS_01" and another enterprise PACS server having AE-Title "PACS_02".

PACS_01 retrieves data from all modalities and then forwards that data to PACS_02 server. Export rule is configured on archive device level.

Currently PACS_01 forwards data using its own AE-Title i.e PACS_01 but I want that PACS_01 forwards data to PACS_02 using each modality's AE-Title.
e.g data from CT_01 should be archived on PACS_02 with CT_01 AE_Title. And data from MR_01 should be archived on PACS_02 with MR_01 AE_Title and same behavior should be with other modalities.

Please guide how to configure export rules that the modalities AE-Title should be forwarded/exported to the enterprise PACS.

regards.

Gunter Zeilinger

Oct 2, 2019, 7:44:42 AM10/2/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
No support by current version.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Gunter Zeilinger

Oct 2, 2019, 7:58:35 AM10/2/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Oct 2, 2019, 8:36:16 AM10/2/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Best if the modality provides a value for (0008,1010) Station Name in exported objects.
Using the Calling AET to identify the modality relies that there is no DICOM router between.
dcm4chee-arc persists the calling AET in DB column series.src_aet, and return it by QIDO-RS in a private attribute:

--c02e3950-1366-4e3b-ad79-f4e78e355363

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><NativeDicomModel xml:space="preserve"><DicomAttribute keyword="SpecificCharacterSet" tag="00080005" vr="CS"><Value number="1">GB18030</Value></DicomAttribute>{...}<DicomAttribute keyword="SendingApplicationEntityTitleOfSeries" tag="77770037" privateCreator="DCM4CHEE Archive 5" vr="AE">{..}</NativeDicomModel>

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Jun 20, 2020, 12:18:24 PM6/20/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 12:20 AM Gelks Diniz <geyl...@gmail.com> wrote:
It is possible in old versions?
Retain Aetittle from source While forward to another pacs?

I managed to do it with dcm4chee 2.X, but it is kind of a dirty hack:

* Use ForwardByQuery configured to return the src_aet as origin
* configure the pacs to accept calls from all the src_aets
* add AE definitions for all of them pointing to localhost -> The pacs will C-MOVE from each src-aet (i.e. itself as it sees things) to the destination
It is needed to deal with storage notifications back, so some configuration is needed for the pacs to "makr" the series as "externally retrievable" in the destination so that the SQL query will not move them again and agan. I seem to recall that the destination will also need all the src_aets defined, but this time with the origin pacs.

After the move the series will remain in the origin pacs marked as externally retrievable from the destination, and the destination will have them as if it had received them from the original sources...

Regards
Santiago

Gunter Zeilinger

Jun 23, 2020, 5:09:41 AM6/23/20