Master Patient Index Id

AKS

Jan 9, 2020, 4:29:07 AM1/9/20
to dcm4che
I am sending the Master Patient Index as second Patient Id in the PID segment PID3.

  1. I want to know how DCM4CHEE supports MPI ID .
  2. Cannot find any documentation on this.
  3. How can i query for it so that it lists me all the records of all the Patient Ids having the same MPI ID
  4. How can I query for MPI ID using weasis?
Thanks

Gunter Zeilinger

Jan 9, 2020, 7:37:34 AM1/9/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
PID:3.1 is mapped to DICOM Patient ID (0010,0020) by default (s. HL7 ADT to DICOM Mapping)

dcm4chee-arc-5.20.0 does not support query by multiple Patient IDs. Support of IHE Multiple Identity Resolution Option (MIMA) including querying an external PIX Manager or alternatively consider Patient IDs (0010,0020) in items of the Other Patient ID Sequence (0010,1002) is planned, but currently not yet scheduled.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.