Image calling through RIS integration

nutun

Nov 14, 2019, 6:20:10 AM11/14/19
to dcm4che

Hi,

I have deployed dcm4chee-arc-5.19.0-secure which is working fine. Data sending, receiving and image loading (through weasis 3.5.4) is perfect.

Now I want to call image through RIS integration.

Need guidelines on this.

Nicolas Roduit

Nov 21, 2019, 2:51:31 PM11/21/19
to dcm4che

nutun

Nov 21, 2019, 11:57:20 PM11/21/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Nicolas for your reply but unfortunately it did not worked for me.

Let me explain in detail.

1. dcm4chee-arc
I have deployed dcm4chee-arc-psql-5.19.0-secure

2. deployments in HAL Management Console
weasis-pacs-connector.war (v-7.0.1)
weasis.war (v-3.5.4)
weasis-ext.war (v-3.5.4)

3. weasis native version on my PC
weasis 3.5.4 native installed on my windows PC

I have two internal AETiltes i.e PACS1 and PACS2 (clone of DCM4CHEE)

I have configured Invoke Image Display Patient URL and Invoke Image Display Study URL against PACS1 AE for calling image through weasis-pacs-connector which opens image in web perfectly.

I have configured Invoke Image Display Patient URL and Invoke Image Display Study URL against PACS2 AE for calling image through weasis 3.5.4 native version which opens image perfectly in weasis-3.5.4 installed on my Windows PC.

Now my aim is to open/view image through RIS integration same like mentioned above. i.e image calling from PACS1 AE should open in web through weasis-pacs-connector and image calling from PACS2 AE should open in weasis-3.5.4 native version installed on my Windows PC.

Nicolas Roduit

Nov 22, 2019, 2:01:43 AM11/22/19
to dcm4che
If you have more advanced configuration, you must adapt the configuration in weasis-pacs-connector. With two archives, you need to have two configurations with the right AETtitle and add the active configurations at the end of weasis-pacs-connector.properties.

Form an URL, it is possible to call a specific archive configuration (by its ID), e.g. http://hostname:8080/weasis-pacs-connector/weasis?patientID=9702672&archive=1000

The latest release of weasis-pacs-connector is 7.1.1.

nutun

Nov 22, 2019, 5:23:09 AM11/22/19
to dcm4che
Thank you Nicolus for your quick response. My problem is still there.

Let me simplify my question/issue.

I have deployed dcm4chee-arc-psql-5.19.0-secure. My AETitle is DCM4CHEE. I have deployed weasis.war (3.5.4), weasis-ext.war (3.5.4) and weasis-pacs-connector (7.0.1) in HAL Management Console. I can open/view image by clicking on eye icon.

Now I want to open/view image through RIS integration in web interface.

Nicolas Roduit

Nov 22, 2019, 8:45:32 AM11/22/19
to dcm4che
Sorry but I don't see any problem, please be more explicit.

You can open the viewer from anywhere by calling an URL like:
http://hostname:8080/weasis-pacs-connector/weasis?patientID=9702672

nutun

Nov 29, 2019, 12:17:38 AM11/29/19
to dcm4che
Thank you Nicolas.

Is this possible with secure-ui and restful services? (I have dcm4chee-arc-psql:5.19.0-secure dockerized).