Will compression service affect already compressed images?

simonmd

May 20, 2015, 7:55:33 PM5/20/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, quick question: I have both Lossy, Lossless and Uncompressed images on my dcm4chee server. If I activate the Compression Service to compress with JPEG LS Lossless, will this only compress only the uncompressed images already stored, or will it change the compression of both the lossy and lossless images already stored?

Thanks!

mohit shinde

Jan 17, 2017, 2:50:00 AM1/17/17
to dcm4che

On Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 5:25:33 AM UTC+5:30, simonmd wrote:
Hi all, quick question: I have both Lossy, Lossless and Uncompressed images on my dcm4chee server. If I activate the Compression Service to compress with JPEG LS Lossless, will this only compress only the uncompressed images already stored, or will it change the compression of both the lossy and lossless images already stored?

Thanks!
Hi, i am also working on dicom image compression, as i am having problem to activate Image Compression.